Help with Creative Decoder DDTS-100

g1xx3r

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Nov 30, 2005
Messages
5,501
I just purchased a DDTS-100 for my PS3 and Xbox360
I have it hooked up to my PC via Klipsch Promedia 5.1 Ultra..The pass thru box from the PC to speakers work flawlessly,however once I switch to decoder nothing happens.I can see the optical signal being picked up and switching between stereo/DD but ther is no output to the speakers..Is this unit dead??Also hitting"test" on the remote shows the lights changing but still no sound..Thanx
 
Have you tried running a cable directly from the decoder to the speakers? do you get sound from the headphone jacks? Maybe the switch box is the defective one, either way you should contact the store or CL for a possible exchange.
 
Have you tried running a cable directly from the decoder to the speakers? do you get sound from the headphone jacks? Maybe the switch box is the defective one, either way you should contact the store or CL for a possible exchange.

Good idea..Will try that now..Thanx
 
No dice thru either optical or analog no the headphone jack..Gonna call CL in the AM
 
Yeah, If you sure you tested it correctly which it sounds like you did call the company.
 
Back
Top