dan182skater
Weaksauce
- Joined
- Jul 9, 2004
- Messages
- 94
Hello everyone! I read in so many forums that one of the main reasons a computer would reboot by itself for no reason is because of a bad psu.....so I'm gonna buy a new one. What shold I buy. I know nothing about PSU's. Here is my system.......
1. AMD Athlon 64 3200+ 1GHz FSB Socket 939 Processor - Retail
2. CORSAIR ValueSelect 1GB (2 x 512MB) 184-Pin DDR SDRAM Dual Channel
3. NEC Black Internal Floppy Drive Model FD1231H-302 - OEM
4. ASPIRE X-QPACK-AL/420 Black/Silver Computer Case With Side Panel Window - Retail
................that is the case that has the current psu im using right now that i need to replace
5. eVGA 128-P2-N368-TX Geforce 6600GT 128MB 128-bit GDDR3 PCI Express x16 Video Card - Retail
6. MSI RS480M2-IL Socket 939 ATI Radeon XPRESS 200 Micro ATX AMD Motherboard - Retail
7. LITE-ON Black IDE DVD Burner Model SOHW-1693S Black - Retail
8. LITE-ON Black IDE DVD-ROM Drive Model SOHD-16P9SBLK - Retail
ANYONE have any idea what power supply I should get??? Try to keep it under $50. THANKS!!!!!!!!
1. AMD Athlon 64 3200+ 1GHz FSB Socket 939 Processor - Retail
2. CORSAIR ValueSelect 1GB (2 x 512MB) 184-Pin DDR SDRAM Dual Channel
3. NEC Black Internal Floppy Drive Model FD1231H-302 - OEM
4. ASPIRE X-QPACK-AL/420 Black/Silver Computer Case With Side Panel Window - Retail
................that is the case that has the current psu im using right now that i need to replace
5. eVGA 128-P2-N368-TX Geforce 6600GT 128MB 128-bit GDDR3 PCI Express x16 Video Card - Retail
6. MSI RS480M2-IL Socket 939 ATI Radeon XPRESS 200 Micro ATX AMD Motherboard - Retail
7. LITE-ON Black IDE DVD Burner Model SOHW-1693S Black - Retail
8. LITE-ON Black IDE DVD-ROM Drive Model SOHD-16P9SBLK - Retail
ANYONE have any idea what power supply I should get??? Try to keep it under $50. THANKS!!!!!!!!