Hello everyone.
I need to input on setting up more speakers for surround sound. I want to use a stereo receiver to hook up to the PC and then, in ADDITION to my logitech Z5300 5.1 speakers, i want to add like 4 more surround speakers and another sub. Pretty much i want speakers all around my work station in 360 degrees of surround sound. I also want to make sure it is directed correctly as far as sound positioning. If something happens behind me in game, i want to hear it from the speakers behind me etc etc.
Please give suggestions as to what i could use to get this project going.
Im not too shabby on hookin stuff up, but i am a n00b when it comes to stereo equipment and using it with a PC. So all advice and link to learning etc are VERY welcomed.
Current setup is
Logitech Z5300 5.1 speakers
Creative SB audigy 2 Zs Plat Pro sound card
Rig in Sig.
thanks
Nate
I need to input on setting up more speakers for surround sound. I want to use a stereo receiver to hook up to the PC and then, in ADDITION to my logitech Z5300 5.1 speakers, i want to add like 4 more surround speakers and another sub. Pretty much i want speakers all around my work station in 360 degrees of surround sound. I also want to make sure it is directed correctly as far as sound positioning. If something happens behind me in game, i want to hear it from the speakers behind me etc etc.
Please give suggestions as to what i could use to get this project going.
Im not too shabby on hookin stuff up, but i am a n00b when it comes to stereo equipment and using it with a PC. So all advice and link to learning etc are VERY welcomed.
Current setup is
Logitech Z5300 5.1 speakers
Creative SB audigy 2 Zs Plat Pro sound card
Rig in Sig.
thanks
Nate