Help with a custom Seasonic cable

rastaban

Gawd
I'm trying to make some custom cables to clean up clutter in my case and I'm having trouble finding a reference for how to create a 6-pin Seasonic power connector to a single female 4-pin molex (for my Xonar STX).

PSU end:
CgohFCq.jpg

Single terminal to Xonar STX:
DSCF9200-ip.jpg

I'm currently using a 6-pin to 2x female 4-pin molex like this one below, but I've NEVER seen a 6-pin to single female 4-pin molex, which is what I'm looking for.
rSjKKil.jpg

I get the feeling that what I am looking for is electrically impossible....This is my first attempt at a custom cable (and planning to slowly sleeve everything) and I'm off to a bad start.

pendragon1

Extremely [H]
just copy the pinout from the original 6 pin to molex by tracing the wires and adjust for the female end. shouldn't be that hard to do...

rastaban

Gawd
just copy the pinout from the original 6 pin to molex by tracing the wires and adjust for the female end. shouldn't be that hard to do...

That was the original plan until I started looking for a reference and realized they don't even sell premade ones. So I'm a bit weary that there is some kind of electrical limitation for this configuration.

pendragon1

Extremely [H]
I don't think so. heres a yt vid that may help. skip to 9:45 and he explains the process and its basically the same as what youre doing.

edit: or do you mean you do not have the originals to copy?