• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

help wiring custom power switch

gman11

n00b
Joined
Jan 6, 2011
Messages
7
Hi,

I bought a custom power switch and forgot to buy the cable. I looked for a kit I could buy online to wire it up but I can't find one. Anyone know where I can buy a kit of crimpable header connectors? Would be nice if they were labeled... i.e. say Power Switch or something on the 2 pin ones. I don't really want to buy a cable after the fact because everyone I see seems overpriced and the shipping is expensive.

Smaller quantities would be preferable because I only have one switch to fix at the moment.

Thanks
 
One of the 16mm Bulgin momentary switches. Similar to link

But, I just need to know where I can buy the end to crimp on that connects to the motherboard (and says Power SW). Like this but I figured it would be easier just to make my own to length instead.
 
One of the 16mm Bulgin momentary switches. Similar to link

But, I just need to know where I can buy the end to crimp on that connects to the motherboard (and says Power SW). Like this but I figured it would be easier just to make my own to length instead.

They have prewired delrin switches.
 
Your probably better buying the one you linked to from frozencpu or find an old case and cut them take them from it.
 
Wow I spent the better part of a couple days looking for those and never did find em. Cool now I know where to get them.
 
Back
Top