[HELP] which case is right for me?

publik_en3my

Weaksauce
I would go with the Lian-Li 1200. I like the "faux BTX" style- it seems like it would help with heat issues.

Lian Li PC-75 Silver Computer Case With Side Panel Window - Retail

Difference between 1k and 1.2k is the length of the case (same height and other dimentions, as well as the amount of 5 1/4" and 3 1/2" drives)

1.2 is not necessary unless you want extra space for WC or are running a E-ATX board.

The case that is right for you really only you can decide... of the ones you listed I would go with the 1200

But as far as Lian-Li goes I would probably go with a PC65. I was in your position once and moved to a all black Coolermaster Praetorian. It all just depends on what you need and want your case to do.

I'm gonna have to go with #2. Only because it's the best looking one out of the lot and it's not an LL, I still don't see what's so appealingabout those LL cases anyway.

Although, #3 does have a nice layout.

i dont own an LL but I can say this: They are neat and clean. I'd rather start out with a more plain case than a more say, standing adverteisement--that never goeas away.

Out of those choices i would get the V1200 because its the best case but i like the V1000 better because i wouldn't like the extra length of the V1200 sitting on top of my desk. The V1000 takes up enough room as it is and as long as your PSU will fit in the V1000 there really isn't any point in spending more on the V1200.

KrakenGuy said:
Go with the Shark, just casue Lian-Li's are too common now a days.

I would imagine more people have a Thermaltake Shark then they do a Lian Li V series but who knows. The Lian Li V series cases are very expensive and alot of people like like the bling bling of premodded cases like the ones Thermaltake sells.

Even though i found a few minor blemishes on my new Lian-Li V1000 you can't beat Lian-Li's aluminum quality cases.

Back