• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Help! SPDIF on Realtek 8888

Kil4Thril

2[H]4U
Joined
Sep 21, 2003
Messages
2,974
I had to reformat last week. My audio was working perfectly before. I had coax to a receiver and everything was great. I had individual control over every speaker via the MS or Realtek HD control panel. Now, I can only get those options using analog connections. I am using the same drivers. The problem is that I don't get anything more than stereo over digital now. I had this issue years ago when I first set it up, but I have no clue how I fixed it. I would use the analog, but I get so little bass that it makes music almost useless to listen to.

Also, if this doesn't get cleared up, what cheap card can I get to do what I want (simply send proper signal to my receiver- optical/coax) without a Realtek codec?
 
I think you had Dolby digital live setup before,

Try looking for that setting.
 
Back
Top