• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Help.....simple question...Nautilus 500.....

magoo

[H]F Junkie
2FA
Joined
Oct 21, 2004
Messages
14,700
I am a noob at WC.
I have my Nautilus set up and ready to go.
I was thinking......which was stupid, but anyway.....
I have an ASUS 680i motherboard, will the computer have a fit when I disconnect the HSF/PWM 4 pin cpu fan connector?????
Is there anything in the BIOS I should disable or change before I disconnect my HSF and connect the Nautilus???
I'm assuming I need to disable the CPU fan alarm, but is there anything else obvious that I'm missing that a WC regular would already know???

Thanks a bunch. I'm sure this has been asked before, but with the search gone I'm lost.
Thanks again.
magoo
 
Back
Top