HELP! Should be easy!

Mag Master

Limp Gawd
Joined
Aug 19, 2003
Messages
138
Hey I have a small prob.. I'm trying to reinstall windows because I can't load windows after post.. Some files got corrupted, etc.

It won't let me load windows, even with a windows XP CD.. So i wanted to delete everything on my HD, this way I can just reload windows.. Anyone know how to fix this problem? Thanks
 
Did you set your BIOS to boot the CD before the hard drive?

You can just choose to do a clean install by booting off the windows disc.
 
Yea if you dont go into BIOS and set it to boot from the CD drive you have the Windows cd in then it will continue to boot to the hard drive and skip it.
 
OK.. Windows is being a pain in the ass.. I am at the Licensing Agreement and can't press F8 to continue.. It's just not working.. But of course the ESC for "I do not agree" and PAGE DOWN for "next page work"... Sigh...
 
Back
Top