• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Help, Registered Protocol Error with XP and External DVD Burner

cross56

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jan 9, 2003
Messages
147
Hi all, if your reading this then thanks. Anyway onto my problem, I have just put my dvd burner into an external case on my Win XP Home system. When ever I put a movie or just access a disk with the drive, windows give me an error and says: H is not a registered protocol.
How do I fix that? What do I have to do? Any help would be great.
 
Back
Top