Hey guys,
I just reinstalled my RAID-0 array and for some reason, my C: backup is not showing on my external. I used western digital lifeguard to copy files over (not the windows files, just my own apps/docs) to my external 120gb hd. When I boot up, my computer does not recognize the C: backup partition on my external. However, it recognizes the other 4 partitions that I copied over. For example, I copied my C: partition of my RAID array to the F: partition of my external. I copied my H: partition of my RAID array to the L: partition of my external and so forth for G, I, and J of my RAID array. When I open up My Computer, I can see the folders in all teh backup partitions except F: (C: of my RAID array). When I try to open up the F: partition, it says it is not formatted.
To double check, I looked at PartitionMagic. It recognizes the F: partition and shows that it's size is full but it is not in NTFS format. Instead, it is in Type 07 (SS provided at the end). If you guys can help me recover this partition, it would be great because I have some important documents on there.
Thanks
I just reinstalled my RAID-0 array and for some reason, my C: backup is not showing on my external. I used western digital lifeguard to copy files over (not the windows files, just my own apps/docs) to my external 120gb hd. When I boot up, my computer does not recognize the C: backup partition on my external. However, it recognizes the other 4 partitions that I copied over. For example, I copied my C: partition of my RAID array to the F: partition of my external. I copied my H: partition of my RAID array to the L: partition of my external and so forth for G, I, and J of my RAID array. When I open up My Computer, I can see the folders in all teh backup partitions except F: (C: of my RAID array). When I try to open up the F: partition, it says it is not formatted.
To double check, I looked at PartitionMagic. It recognizes the F: partition and shows that it's size is full but it is not in NTFS format. Instead, it is in Type 07 (SS provided at the end). If you guys can help me recover this partition, it would be great because I have some important documents on there.
Thanks