Help recovering a document

tr3

Limp Gawd
ok, been working on a paper for the last 8 hours. Tried to save to my flash drive and it gave me some error.

It was something to the effect that it could not read the file from my flash drive so it couldnt save it. I chose to save to desktop instead, and when it tried to save to my desktop, it deleted the file that was on my jump drive and the file on my desktop looked like this "⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪ ? ( ᮃ᭘ 殒ڵ ᐆ ᐇ  ᝡ 老 ᐇ ᐇ  ᐇ ᐇ " the ?? should be the little square boxxes like when you rename a .jpg to text

Using Microsoft vista basic, office 2007, and a cruzer 1gb microdrive if that helps..

had a similar thing happen to me during finals two weeks ago............guess what......I started over ;)

not as grave a situation as i initally thought.

I have been working on it between my laptop (cause im at school) and my desktop at home. I think it has all the new stuff i've been working on since I was on my laptop (the past 3 hours or so) but is missing the stuff i did from my desktop (xp, office 2003).

Back