• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Help Realy Fast Easy Geometry Help Plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

XXX-OWNEDBYME-XXX

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jul 9, 2004
Messages
146
1. the doctor says your allergic to bee stings. therefore, you conclude if you get stung, you will have a re-action.

2. people in your classroom are getting sick. therefore, you assume your going to get sick

3. when i get sick, i go to the doctor. therefore, when i went to the doctor i (was, was not, might have been) sick.


i have to answer which one is inductive or deductive reosoning
I DIDN'T NO WHERE TO PUT THIS AND I REALY NEED HELP
 
a mod should move this...
but to answer your question question 3 is actually inductive reasoning, good ol' 10th grade geometry prep :rolleyes:
 
I'm no expert, but I'd say the first one is deductive resoning and the second two are inductive reasoning....

but like I said...I'm no expert...

and to top it off...I only speak two languages....English...and Bad English....

guess which one I'm more fluent in :D
 
XXX-OWNEDBYME-XXX said:
I DIDN'T NO WHERE TO PUT THIS AND I REALY NEED HELP

Sorry, we don't have a [H]omework [H]elp forum here. And this is off-topic for O&C, so...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top