Help! Random packet drops playing Guild Wars

Orunitia

Limp Gawd
Hey guys,

I could use some help diagnosing this wierd problem where the packets just drop at random intervals when playing guild wars.

Quick info on my current setup:

-Q6600 @ 334x8.0 = 2.672 Ghz
-Gigabyte P35-DS3L rev2 F8f Bios
-4gigs running 5-4-4-12 @ 334MHz
-Running Vista 64x w/ SP1

I'm using the integrated NIC with a standard Cat5 cable connect to my router. I find I can always reconnect back into the game fine. I also notice that my msn connection also seems to lose it's connection randomly. None of the other computers connected to this same internet connection has that issue. One of my older computers running guild wars at the same time under different account never lags out like this so I know it's not my connection.

Thing's I've tried:
-running this under WinXP with same exact setup and I don't see this issue come up.
-I've also tried setting the IP up on this computer statically, and at first it seemed like the problem was fixed, but then it started again.
-Also checked the event view log but doesn't show anything really related to this packet loss problem

Has anyone else encountered this kind of really annoying issue with a similar setup? My gut feeling is telling me it's something with Vista 64x or the NIC drivers I'm using perhaps. Is there a network ping tool that allows me to see when packets start dropping?

Thanks

Someone out there has to have a similar setup with similar hardware as me. Anyone experience anything similar to what I am describing?

Back