Help! Quietest Case

Jasonx82

Supreme [H]ardness
2FA
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
6,706
What do you guys recommend for a quiet case price range would like to be 300 or under but will look higher depending on quality/sound :)

Thanx in advance

Asus P67Pro
Corsair P256 SSD
Hitachi 7200RPM 3tb HD
Core i7 2600 with
16gb Corsair DDR3 1600
Seasonic X-850
Asus GTX 580 Direct CU II


Jason
 
Last edited:
Probably need to be more specific on your needs. e.g., type of processor...GPU(s). I have one system that is 100% quiet, because it is completely passively cooled...but it's running an atom CPU and chipset video. I assume that you wouldn't be asking if that's what you wanted...but there are still trade-offs. If you are building a monster, you will need more airflow or WC. Personally, I build more middle of the road and can get away with less airflow and noise.
 
Back
Top