Help Quick!!!!

Nirad9er

2[H]4U
Joined
Feb 18, 2004
Messages
3,035
I just got my new DFI LANPARTY UT NF4 ULTRA-D in and when i went to set it up, i noticed my powersupply only has a 20 pin plug and the motherboard needs a 24pin plug. Will mine still work? Do i need to buy an adaptor?

Thanks
 
Nirad9er said:
I just got my new DFI LANPARTY UT NF4 ULTRA-D in and when i went to set it up, i noticed my powersupply only has a 20 pin plug and the motherboard needs a 24pin plug. Will mine still work? Do i need to buy an adaptor?

Thanks

It depends on system.....but DFI will give you no support if the PSU is not a 24pin 480w+ supply if you ever have problems. Lame I know.
 
I know I've used a 24-pin plug on a 20pin m/b scket with the extra 4 pins over hanging and it worked. Don't know about the other way around though.
 
Sometimes it works.

Just try it.

I couldnt tell you if it would perform worth a crap, though.
 
Back
Top