HELP! Problem with new Exchange 2007 install... SSL Cert

TechieSooner

Supreme [H]ardness
Exchange and Outlook (domain-connected) itself works great. I can send and receive.

My problem is getting OWA or Outlook Anywhere for my remote clients to work.

Here's what I've got so far.

If I go to https://exchange.domain.com/exchange, it gives me a security certificate error. I tell it to continue. It then brings up this screen, which I have tried filling it with both my user account and the Administrator account.
<OK so Flickr isn't working for me, but it's just the generic Windows popup box for login. Not a webpage logon box!!>

It then just dumps me to a generic "Cannot display this webpage" page. No error #s or anything on it.

What the heck???????????????????

I also notice in Best Practices it gives me a "Certificate SAN Mismatch" error. Don't know if that has anything to do with it, but I have no idea how to re-issue a new certificate with new server information in it.

Anyone can help???!?!??

i think the cert wasn't set up right, or authentication settings. You could have logged into the logon box with domain\username and then would have had to have logged into OWA after

<OK so Flickr isn't working for me, but it's just the generic Windows popup box for login. Not a webpage logon box!!>
?
I thought thats what you meant by this, I've seen this and you had to enter domain\username and then you would get the owa page, but I'm assuming now you meant that entering domain\username didn't work at this prompt.

I thought thats what you meant by this, I've seen this and you had to enter domain\username and then you would get the owa page, but I'm assuming now you meant that entering domain\username didn't work at this prompt.

I was going to attach a screenshot uploaded to Flickr but Flickr wasn't logging in... Totally unrelated ;)

Back