• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Help please! slot load dvd cd drive

I just bought a random one from ebay for my slot load. (bluray)
Any laptop slotload drive should really work. In theory.
 
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I see those things on eBay for as cheap as $15 shipped (claimed to be new, no brand but looks exactly the same). I wonder what drive is inside it? some pics too

I wonder what happened to them all? Newegg used to carry several different ones.

The ones in that ebay link are just the enclosure. Looks like someone bought them in bulk and pulled the drives.
 
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top