• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Help picking IP Cam.

Copyright

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Nov 17, 2000
Messages
6,004
Well after two break-ins to my truck and one to my girls car I would say it's time to catch the fkers doing this. I am looking to do two outside.. one in front of the garage and one at the front door as well as one in the house that can see pretty much everything I need it to. I want something that is of good quality that won't break the bank.. thanks for any advice. I was looking at Foscam IP cams.
 
I have been curious on this topic as well.

Both wired and wireless IP cams, the more easily hidden the better.
 
Power over Ethernet will make wiring easier. I've tried Panasonic, Axis and Logitech PoE cameras. I think the Panasonic's are best bang for the buck, and they easily integrate with Panasonic VieraCast.
For the video recording server, I use BlueIris.
 
Back
Top