• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Help picking a 19" LCD for under 500$

Copyright

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Nov 17, 2000
Messages
6,004
I have a friend who has an old 21" CRT that is about to die and is looking to get a 19" LCD. He wants to keep it as cheap as possible and I told him he should be able to find one for under 500$. He does a lot of gaming so that needs to be kept in mind. Thanks for any input.
 
Found this one so far in his price range.

BenQ FP931 Silver 19" LCD Monitor 431$ shipped.
 
Benq's are great LCD's. I was going to go with those..
 
Check your fry's ad... here we have a sale on 19 sharp 600:1 contrast ratio 25ms I think for 399 after rebates. I want to get one to have a dual monitor setup but I have a diff model of 19" sharp LCD that has 700:1 contrast ratio and 22ms response time(got it for 700+ bucks and some rebates got the price down. Have this Sharp LCD for about a year now still working good I guess Sharp is a pretty good brand.
 
Back
Top