• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Help! Overclocking P4 2.4C

kevin525

n00b
Joined
Mar 21, 2004
Messages
3
Hi all, I am trying to overclocking my pentium 4 2.4c to around 3.0ghz, I tried 2.8 also, but everytime I changed the clock speed, after reboot, my computer won't start up, and I turn off my computer and back on, I get this error says overclocking failed, I want to know is there any one experiencing the same problem, my voltage is on default and RAM is set to 2-3-3-6 is a corsair xms-512 twin, do i need to change setting under RAM
I am using Asus ASUS P4S800D-X, I also tried with Abit and Albatron motherboard

my email is kevin52583@yahoo.com
 
You need to set your ram on the 5:4 divider if you are using PC3200 ram.
 
Back
Top