• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Help ! Oveclocking MSI 7900GTO

Redmanc

n00b
Joined
Oct 15, 2006
Messages
13
Ok i have a MSI 7900GTO which I'm trying to OC with Rivatuner. I am using Nvidia's 93.71 drivers.

I know what I'm doing with Rivatuner but for some reason i cant save my clocks. So therefore when I reboot computer it goes back to manufactures clock speeds.

The only other program i have to OC GPU is the Nvidia's program which when clock using that also does the same. I have have also uninstalled Rivatuner and just used Nvidia's program to OC and still it just goes to manufactures speeds.

Any help please on how i can keep my clock speeds on reboot ?
 
this I believe was a BUG in those drivers. If I was you, use the 91.47 drivers from nvidia, and you should be good to go.
 
Why not use coolbits? It works on 93.71 drivers just fine, as im doing it this moment.
 
Back
Top