Help on Watercooled X-Qpack

w00ty

Weaksauce
Joined
Jan 30, 2006
Messages
96
I'm planning to watercool my qpack before summer and I've been having a look at all of your watercooled qpacks to get some idea on how to do it.

I'm pretty confused on which items i should get or what characteristics these should have so I would be really grateful if you recommended me the parts for my watercooling set.

Thanks in advance!
 
well your best bet is to use smaller tubing. It will just make it easier to route the tubing and everything. If you use Innovatek, Aqua Computer, or Alpha cool you will be able to use a lot of different fittings that will make life much easier. For a radiator I would recommend the Alphacool one because it is the smallest rad I personally have found. Check out the SFF gallery and you will see a few people who have done theres. Also if you want to save some money check the For Sale thread. Lots of different kind of gear in there. I personally am a fan of the smaller tubing so thats my opinion. You most certainley can fit the bigger tubing in there, will jsut make it a bit harder. Just plan ahead and all will be well. Good luck and post pics when your done :)
 
I didn't read the above post because I am lazy but pretty much

3/8" tubing
1x120mm rad works
Swiftech parts are nice and work well..in fact they make a SFF waterblock.
you can mount the rad on the inside with some work but it also mounts well on the outside like what voyeurmods has.
 
Back
Top