• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

help on choosing case

LogitechFreak

Bad Trader
Joined
May 5, 2007
Messages
564
well i have a whole matx setup here and its just dusting away because i dont have a case i so i figured i'd start folding away with it but i can't seem to figure out what case i should go with... i'll prolly just do some small oc'ing as well so air flow is a plus..

anyone got any suggestions?
 
I'm waiting for my Antec NSK3400 to arrive. Made my choise on the size of the case (must fit in a space here) and the good build/PSU from Antec.
 
I have to agree with LogitechFreak. The NSK3400 is an excellent case, especially as it can take a full size atx psu and even a Scythe Ninja!

Personally, I think its a bit too large, but you can't really get much smaller in the tower format. Its defiantly one of the smallest towers out there for micro atx and its excellent value. Still, as far as I can tell, volume wise only the X-Qpack like cubes are smaller, excluding the ASUS one.

I myself went for the NSK1300 as its so small, but it requires alot of work + psu replacement to make a decent machine that doesn't cook in that case.
 
I like more the silversone tj08, for air flow I think is good (2 * 12cm fans and with only one HOLE by fan).
 
how about the SilverStone Sugo SG03? fits a full sized ATX PSU and has good airflow. It fits most video cards too.
 
How about the Lian Li PC-A05B?

It's almost the same size as the TJ08:

TJ08 - 195mm(W) x 381mm(H) x 378mm(D)
A05B- 210mm(W) x 381mm(H) x 490mm(D)

???
 
Back
Top