mafeishHASHISH
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Nov 13, 2006
- Messages
- 155
Well this game is really getting on my nerves. I've been on memory block 3 for a long ass time now, and every single time I go into Jerusalem, the game freezes up and crashes. So I patched the game, and then my save file was gone so I re-did it and the SAME THING HAPPENS!
If someone could help me out, I don't know what to do with this waste of money! maybe if I re-install the game? but I dont wanna go through the entire game for a third time! Any help would be appreciated
If someone could help me out, I don't know what to do with this waste of money! maybe if I re-install the game? but I dont wanna go through the entire game for a third time! Any help would be appreciated