• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

help ocing

crazymonkee84

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jan 18, 2006
Messages
506
So I have a epox 9npa+ ultra motherboard, 3800+ x2, and 1 gig of corsair value ram(also have 1 gig of kingston ram) both ddr400 but the corsair is in my computer.

Can anybody tell me how to best oc this? I've read different guides on places like overclock.net and stuff, but theres always something I can't do in the guide like moving the multiplier of the cpu, since it's locked on the 3800.

Thanks in advance
 
Back
Top