kilgore777
Gawd
- Joined
- Sep 12, 2005
- Messages
- 896
Help!
Ive played HL2 with abosultely no audio anomalies, until I got to the Citadel level. There, I am getting a crackling staticy noise (one that isnt supposed to be there) that is really annoying. If I go back to a previous level (where there was originally no buzz), the buzz is there as well. I checked my speakers and headphones; they are both functioning correctly and both reproduce the noise. If I restart the game, the noise is gone when I play any other level than Citadel. But when I go there, theres no noise for a while, then it starts back up.
The only recent change I have made is updating my video drivers I cant imagine that could have anything to do with this.
I use: CREATIVE X-Fi Fatal1ty FPS
This is very odd any ideas?
Ive played HL2 with abosultely no audio anomalies, until I got to the Citadel level. There, I am getting a crackling staticy noise (one that isnt supposed to be there) that is really annoying. If I go back to a previous level (where there was originally no buzz), the buzz is there as well. I checked my speakers and headphones; they are both functioning correctly and both reproduce the noise. If I restart the game, the noise is gone when I play any other level than Citadel. But when I go there, theres no noise for a while, then it starts back up.
The only recent change I have made is updating my video drivers I cant imagine that could have anything to do with this.
I use: CREATIVE X-Fi Fatal1ty FPS
This is very odd any ideas?