• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Help newb out with new SSD

itchyBlood

n00b
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
2
Hello,

Recently got hold of an SSD for a good price. Here's the story:

Had win7 installed on an HDD with 64gb SSD for SRT. Got a 128gb SSD. Installed win7 on the 128gb ssd.

When I boot the 128gb SSD, my HDD is not showing under my computer or device manager.

When I boot with the HDD, all the drives are shown.

Am I supposed to delete the windows files from the HDD? Do I install drivers onto the 128gb SSD or is it fine to leave the drivers from the HDD?

Thanks!
 
Back
Top