[HELP] new pump needed asap

ex247

Limp Gawd
Joined
Aug 1, 2003
Messages
206
i need a new inline pump for my setup, my swiftech one cracked and leaked beyond repair, so i need to pick on up asap and icant wait for one to be delivered. im in the boston, ma area so can anyone help me with where i can get a good pump?

i went to petsmart in peabody, ma and they dont carry the danner pumps there (the one i really wanted) also checked petco and walmart, same no inline pumps.

so anyone, please help
 
Try Home Depot and Lowes.

Basically, any home&garden and pet store you can find...you'll find one eventually.
 
nvm all, i got the danner 3 for $40 at petsmart about 10 miles away :)
 
no idea, i dislike swiftech very much for making it how they did, its a matter of heat within the plastic / vibrations.... in all actuallity their pumps suck.
 
which pump did you have, cause im going to be buying the swiftech kit shortly
 
i wouldnt... make your own, it was the pump from that kit... POS if u ask me
 
Originally posted by ex247
no idea, i dislike swiftech very much for making it how they did, its a matter of heat within the plastic / vibrations.... in all actuallity their pumps suck.

Man, that really sucks 'cause I just forked over $40 for a pre-owned Swiftech pump. Argh. Oh well, I'm not buying another pump right now so I'll just have to cross my fingers. :(
 
ah, another owner of hte dreaded MCP-300 I see.

I hate that damn pump....I really wish I shot mine to death instead of having it crack and mess up my DVD-rom drive.
 
yeah, i cant belive you spent $40 for a swiftech pump, i just spend $42 for a danner mag 3 pump and what i have heard its WICKED good, so hey, we'll see.... + i like how this one is much quieter than the swiftech one.

of i knew that alot of people were having problems with that swiftech pump, i would have never baught that kit.
 
Back
Top