• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Help Needed: Update drivers now xfire does not work in BFBC2

2wiced

2[H]4U
Joined
Feb 14, 2005
Messages
3,366
Hey guys,

I updated to the 10.10 drivers and when i play bfbc2 my 2nd 5770 shows GPU usage of 0%. What can I do to trouble shoot? and get it back to working.
 
Need full system specs.

Also did you try using the Hotfix 10.10c drivers on AMD's site with the new crossfire profiles. If you are on a old Crossfire profile sometimes it can bork your crossfire scaling
 
Phenom II x6 @ 3.8ghz
Crossfire 5770
4gb ddr3


scaling worked in all games but bfbc2 (metro worked nicely). So I decided to revert back to 10.5a and scaling returned.

Yea i tried the 10.10 hotfix, and regular. I googled it some more, and others are having problems with scaling. No clue why. But 10.5 it is for me for now.
 
Back
Top