• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Help: Need PCIe card w/USB 3 +Header+

c3k

2[H]4U
Joined
Sep 8, 2007
Messages
2,331
Folks,

I'm building an HTPC. The case (Silverstone Grandia GD09) has 2 usb 3.0 ports in front, Y'd to a usb 3.0 female connector.

My mobo is an Asus M5A88M, with nothing but usb 2 headers. (2 usb 3.0 ports on the rear)

I want to physically connect the front usb 3.0 ports and I'd like usb 3 speeds.

I have 2 PCIe x1 slots available. Anyone know of any add-in cards which have HEADERS?

Many have rear ports. That won't help.

Thanks,

Ken
 
Back
Top