HELP! MY LIAN-LI! *missing parts*

Lord_Balance

Limp Gawd
Rather than go through google and waste some of my hard won life, I decided to kowtow to the experts here and look for the parts to my lian-li here. I need a power and reset button, powersupply bracket, 5 1/4" bay cover, and about _14_ thumbscrews and the motherboard mounting hardware. Anyone think they can help?

-/LB/-

kowtow = bow down to.

my guess is that he aquired his case either ages ago or from a dumpster diving trip.

KOWTOW- PRONUNCIATION: kou-tou, koutou
INTRANSITIVE VERB: Inflected forms: kow·towed, kow·tow·ing, kow·tows
1. To kneel and touch the forehead to the ground in expression of deep respect, worship, or submission, as formerly done in China. 2. To show servile deference. See synonyms at fawn1.
NOUN: 1. The act of kneeling and touching the forehead to the ground. 2. An obsequious act.
ETYMOLOGY: From Chinese (Mandarin) kòu tóu, a kowtow : kòu, to knock + tóu, head.

I.. um... moved across town... 'nuff said

/LB/

It isn't a wreck. What had occured was a simple COMPLETE disassembly so I could paint it. HOWEVER, I lost 1 of 2 boxes in the move. :'(

Now, once the case is finished, it will be given to my fiance' for her PC.

I am painting the ENTIRE thing HIGH GLOSS Baby Blue (her fave color) and then having my cousins wife airbrush a mated pair of panda eating bamboo in a chinese mountain scene. I hope my honey likes it :D

/LB/

cool on the pic idea... post pics when it's done.

how did the box get lost? that's hard to do.

I'll post em. I already have the case primered, and I have a couple parts basecoated with "English Biscuit White". I need to find a NICE baby blue high gloss now :D

The other box of misc parts got lost on the truck somehow.... the tailgate was down and poorly packed. I was in a bit of a rush to move. It was either get out of my previous residence or stab someone there with a lawnchair.

/LB/

Back