Help, Mobo doesn't detect ports sometimes on startup.

rpav

n00b
Joined
May 10, 2005
Messages
27
I have a little problem. First I have a Epox 9NDA3J mobo with AMD venice 3000+. I did overclock it to about 2500 mhz I can run anything stable.
Anyways for a while now, sometimes on startup, some hardware isn't detected like usb(keyboard or mouse only) or monitor(or maybe windows doesn't boot up itself from overclock, but no blue screen or reboot or anything though). If, lets say the keyboard doesn't start, I just go into device manager and disable and enable and it works. Also one or two pci slots don't work toward the bottom (not needed though), but I'm a little worried that my mobo is busted a little with its problems. I do have latest bios and drivers and I have Windows XP.
I bought the mobo off of Newegg two months ago, would I be able to get a free RMA from Epox directly and if yes do you have to send them the board and wait to then get one back?
Does anyone have any thoughts?

Thanks
 
Back
Top