Help me with the location of my PC :S

86 5.0L

Supreme [H]ardness
I finally managed to score a 480mm radiator for my watercooling project. Now I need help exhausting the heat outside the room. I have 3 options more or less

Option 1, is a window towards the west, so for about 5-6 hours the sun hits this window, I can maybe fashion up some cover so the sun doesnt hit it directly.

Option 2, my closet used to be where the washer and drier lived, since then, they have been moved outside and now I have a heat extractor mounted in the ceiling, now im not sure if its been shut closed from elsewhere.

Option 3, probably the least easy, is running coolant lines outside thru the wall where the A/C unit is mounted and place the radiator outside. this would also mean the radiator gets sunshine most of the day.

so [H] which would you choose? or any other ideas?

Put the rad where the AC blows out. :)

Ive thought about something similiar to this before. Running a Rad outside as my computer sits under a window. I would have a rad in and outside. I could direct it to flow to the outside rad in the winter and shut the valve to run inside in the summer. I have a feeling there would be air bubbles and this wouldnt work as smoothly as i am thinking.

sick it right in fount the intake of the ac as the, just don't have the cold air blowing over it as you might get you loop to cold

the poor A/C unit is already running 24/7, and im afraid all the heat hitting it at once would just break it. LOL

Back