1. What will you be doing with this PC? Light gaming, web browsing, and multitaskng
2. Will you be overclocking? Only if it is an AMD CPU.
3. What's your budget? Around $650.
4. Where do you live? The United States, I have a Microcenter near me.
5. What exact parts do you need for that budget? Everything except a monitor, mouse, and keyboard.
6. If reusing any parts, what parts will you be reusing? None.
7. What specific features do you need in a motherboard? RAID? Thunderbolt? Crossfire or SLI support? How many USB 3.0 and SATA 6Gb/s?USB 3 would be nice and SATA 6 as well.
8. What resolution output do you need? High on 720p or low-medium on 1080p.
9. Does this system need to fit into a particular space and do you need an optical drive? It needs to fit inside a backpack and I want an optical drive.
10. How comfortable are you with custom case design/modification and electrical wiring? I can probably to light modding, but no electric wiring.
11. How important is the noise/silence of this system? I would want it to be fairly quiet.
12. How mobile does this system need to be? Need a carrying handle or carrying straps? Is weight important (carry-on bag, etc)? Water cooling quick disconnects, etc? I don't mind a handle and it should be fairly light.
13. Do you already have a legit and reusable/transferable OS key/license? If yes, what OS? No.
14. When do you plan on building/buying the PC? A week or two.
I made a PCPartpicker list and I would like some opinions on it PCPartpicker.
2. Will you be overclocking? Only if it is an AMD CPU.
3. What's your budget? Around $650.
4. Where do you live? The United States, I have a Microcenter near me.
5. What exact parts do you need for that budget? Everything except a monitor, mouse, and keyboard.
6. If reusing any parts, what parts will you be reusing? None.
7. What specific features do you need in a motherboard? RAID? Thunderbolt? Crossfire or SLI support? How many USB 3.0 and SATA 6Gb/s?USB 3 would be nice and SATA 6 as well.
8. What resolution output do you need? High on 720p or low-medium on 1080p.
9. Does this system need to fit into a particular space and do you need an optical drive? It needs to fit inside a backpack and I want an optical drive.
10. How comfortable are you with custom case design/modification and electrical wiring? I can probably to light modding, but no electric wiring.
11. How important is the noise/silence of this system? I would want it to be fairly quiet.
12. How mobile does this system need to be? Need a carrying handle or carrying straps? Is weight important (carry-on bag, etc)? Water cooling quick disconnects, etc? I don't mind a handle and it should be fairly light.
13. Do you already have a legit and reusable/transferable OS key/license? If yes, what OS? No.
14. When do you plan on building/buying the PC? A week or two.
I made a PCPartpicker list and I would like some opinions on it PCPartpicker.