Help me - SSD benchmarks

TeleFragger

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Nov 10, 2005
Messages
1,295
ok so we support computers in laboratories and we do not support our own machines... go figure.. anyway..

starting to readup on all this SSD stuff, we are pondering using SSD in the Labs. So for sakes I asked everyone to install Anvil utility as it benchmarks non SSD too.
myself and one other guy have lenovo T440 machines with SSD. I have an intel and he has a Samsung.
I was reading up here that not only do you have to install an SSD but you need to make sure you have the SW installed. Could this be why I am seeing this?

INTEL SSDSC2BF180A5L SCSI Disk Device_180GB_1GB
Samsung M27TE128HMGR_128GB

INTEL SSDSC2BF180A5L SCSI Disk Device_180GB_1GB-T440-RiggsJJ.png
Samsung M27TE128HMGR_128GB-T440-Donelanp.png
 
are you wondering about your ssd being reported as scsi ?? or the test difference ?

the scsi reading is from intels drivers... , you can use Microsoft and it won't report drives as
scsi
 
LOL the guy that did it.. umm ran it against a mapped server share... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

see what happens when you have others help you!

all good.. he ran it again and he is at 1400.. still not great compared to the others but hey it is a different OEM drive...
 
Back
Top