• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Help me quieten my PC

JediK

Limp Gawd
Joined
Apr 16, 2002
Messages
467
Ok guys, I've always been about moving air, but now the sound must go as. I'm turning my amd 939 box into a a linux box. I currently have 4 80mm coolermaster fans in the old school dragon case. I also have the stock hsf for the X2 4200. I'm thinking about just putting 1 intake fan in front of the hard drives and 1 for exhaust and maybe replacing the hsf.

I have never had any luck at buying quiet fans, so I need some help. What would be the cheapest options? I'm just going to be using the machine mainly for a linux file server.
 
Back
Top