• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Help Me, Plz!!!!!!

LeadMetal1402

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 11, 2004
Messages
156
Ok, i have a radeon 9800 pro, and i keep getting horizontal lines sometimes..i have to reset the card to fix it, but thats annoying. What is causing this? What should i do?


PS--I need a gmail account.........be nice to me and you will recieve something......uky17@hotmail.com
 
you have Gmail, no need to send anything, I have hooked up a quite a few of the [H].




unless you reaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllyyyyyyyy want to, and it's good.
 
Well, if you don't want anything, I would just like to say thankyou very much. It's hard to find nice people anymore these days. Thanks!

If anyone wants an invite, just PM me.
 
Back
Top