Help Me pick a watercooling system

im looking for a good watercooling system, i was looking at the Exos 2 because it seems like it doesnt require too much of a complex installation, the system, radiatior and such would have to be housed somewhere outside the case since the case doesnt have enough space init for the Rad, or pump, if you have any good reviews for some watercooling systems gimme the heads up

What case? How much is your budget? What do you want to cool? What are your goals in watercooling: Silence? Performance? Or a combination of the above. The more info you can give us the better the info we can give back. :)

Use the search function on "Koolance EXOS" and you should turn up a plethora of information on this forum. Some people lately have been using Aqua Computer or Innovatek blocks with their EXOS as well.

looking for performance over silence, fan noise puts me to sleep and has been since i lived in Africa, my budget is around 1000$ and i know i could get one of those phase change or thermoelectric but i dont need that kind of cooling just some water. I have a mid ATX tower from Raidmax thats 2 years old, and im looking to cool my processor and thats about it

If you want great performance, I'd go with the new Swiftech H2O APEX kit. Performance is great and the fans at 12 volts (Delta WEB1212M) are't very quiet, kind of loud really, but with the included 7 volt adapter, they quiet down nicely.

http://www.swiftnets.com/products/H20-APEX.asp

There are a ton of other systems that you can spend a ton of money on and not get the performance of the Swiftech kit. If you were to go totally custom and get heater cores for radiators and such, you might get another few degrees cooler, but the Swiftech kit makes it very fast and easy to install.

Back