A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
To the best of my knowledge, those kits are shitty. You're honestly better off buying a DIY setup from Danger Den, or Swiftech. Most likely Swiftech though because they have some kits that are already priced out and come with the basics of what you need (the new Apex kit is preferred now I guess =\)
No. If you're going to go the kit route (which I strongly urge you not to do), go with one from a company like Swiftech.
Ideally, do research and piece everything together yourself with all quality products. I did that and my loop now kicks ass (p4 2.4c@3.6 & 6800gt oc'd way beyond 'ultra' clock speeds).
The Evercool WC-202 has a stronger pump in it (it's still weak, though). Also, the WC-202 has a metal threaded bushing in the fill port, to help reduce the cracking that these kits are known for.
That being said, I'd pass on these kits. The 1/4" tubing kinks very easily, they don't provide a decent increase in performance over air cooling, and the blocks aren't real good.