• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Help me OC my IvyBridge

d2thez

Gawd
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
562
I have a 3770K and a Asus P8Z77I-Deluxe. I want to OC the core via multiplier so that it is at a fixed 4Ghz top speed, but still recognizes the idle usage and downclocks to save power at the default 1.6Ghz I think it is. I dont want the turboboost and mutliple boost stages, basically just the power save mode and the 4Ghz mode.

I used to OC back in the day, but these days it is a bit complex with so many voltge options. Basically I need the simple method to reach my goals (cooling isnt an issue). With all of these PLL Voltages, Loadline Calibration, Offset, etc etc, it has become far too confusing then before.
 
I have my 3570k @ 4.4 with 1.3v and all the power saving features enabled. It sits 1600 @ idle and boosts to 4.4 all cores when loaded. I just set my multiplier to 44 and 1.3v on my ASROCK Extreme 4 memory is clocked @ 1800 and it just works perfectly. You should be able to get 4.0 with stock voltage I can on this 3570k.
 
Back
Top