So, I love my current set-up with the exception of how i have to constantly change and configure sound settings.
Here is my setup:
Here is the win7 audio shens:
as you can see
GREEN is my TV hooked up via HDMI with a radeon 5850
BLUE is USB headset
RED is PC logitech 2.1 speakers
What I would like is for both my HDMI and my Speakers to be on at all times. I can always press the button on the remote to turn off the speakers.
My headset is set-up how I want it using ventrilo and directSound
Any ideas or software I can get to remedy this? i have realtek audio manager but that doesnt really help.
Here is my setup:
Here is the win7 audio shens:
as you can see
GREEN is my TV hooked up via HDMI with a radeon 5850
BLUE is USB headset
RED is PC logitech 2.1 speakers
What I would like is for both my HDMI and my Speakers to be on at all times. I can always press the button on the remote to turn off the speakers.
My headset is set-up how I want it using ventrilo and directSound
Any ideas or software I can get to remedy this? i have realtek audio manager but that doesnt really help.