Aug 25, 2014 #1 M MeowMeow n00b Joined Jun 5, 2013 Messages 60 Hello guys, I'd really appreciate it if you helped me identify this beautiful case. I'm sorry I have to link a 9gag-post here, but I'm talking about the case on the fourth photo: It definitely looks SFF and it's absolutely gorgeous! Last edited: Aug 25, 2014
Hello guys, I'd really appreciate it if you helped me identify this beautiful case. I'm sorry I have to link a 9gag-post here, but I'm talking about the case on the fourth photo: It definitely looks SFF and it's absolutely gorgeous!
Aug 25, 2014 #2 vipz Gawd Joined Apr 11, 2005 Messages 815 It's a Cooler Master TC-100 with what appears to be a custom front panel. I found it by first cropping your image and then doing a reverse image search on it. You can get the image cropped on imgur after uploading. http://www.l3p.nl/other-builds-mods/l3p-alcu/
It's a Cooler Master TC-100 with what appears to be a custom front panel. I found it by first cropping your image and then doing a reverse image search on it. You can get the image cropped on imgur after uploading. http://www.l3p.nl/other-builds-mods/l3p-alcu/