• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Help me get this lcd to work please

Shaggy3zx

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Mar 17, 2000
Messages
1,344
At my work we're throwing out a bunch of 10.4" bare lcd's and I wanted to know what I would need to drive one from a pc.

The mfg is Sharp
pn: LQ10D421 and more specs

It has one very thin ribbon cable coming off the back which I would assume is the video input. I also have the inverter board.

So do I just need a video driver board to get the input to my computers' video card? And if so how do I found out which board I need?

If I neglected to mention something important please let me know and I will supply that info.

Thank you!!!
 
Back
Top