Shadowcrit
n00b
- Joined
- Apr 2, 2013
- Messages
- 15
Hello members,
I am looking to build a HTPC that is small, mac mini small, that I can fill up with all the TV dvds and dvds of my sons kid shows on them so he can take with him to his grandma's babysitters etc..
Here are my requirements:
1) Small like [Thinking Mac Mini]
2) Have a slot of Blu-ray/dvd drive
3) Be able to play back blu-rays at 1080p.
Here are my would like to have, but doesn't need to be:
1) Not too be so noisy.
2) Come with a remote to use for any interface (Media Center, XBMC, Plex)
Reason I don't pick a Mac mini is cause of no integrated CD slot.
So if anyone has some good recommendations, please post.
Thanks!
I am looking to build a HTPC that is small, mac mini small, that I can fill up with all the TV dvds and dvds of my sons kid shows on them so he can take with him to his grandma's babysitters etc..
Here are my requirements:
1) Small like [Thinking Mac Mini]
2) Have a slot of Blu-ray/dvd drive
3) Be able to play back blu-rays at 1080p.
Here are my would like to have, but doesn't need to be:
1) Not too be so noisy.
2) Come with a remote to use for any interface (Media Center, XBMC, Plex)
Reason I don't pick a Mac mini is cause of no integrated CD slot.
So if anyone has some good recommendations, please post.
Thanks!