My trusty pair of in-ear Shure E2C's have started to crap out on me (right bud goes out randomly
) and so I want to start looking for a replacement.
I use these mainly for listening to music while at the gym, running, or in between classes at school. My top priority is comfort and the ability to stay in my ear while moving although sound quality is obviously important too. I listen to mp3's and these are going to get very sweaty and abused, so I don't want anything terribly expensive.
Any suggestions?
I use these mainly for listening to music while at the gym, running, or in between classes at school. My top priority is comfort and the ability to stay in my ear while moving although sound quality is obviously important too. I listen to mp3's and these are going to get very sweaty and abused, so I don't want anything terribly expensive.
Any suggestions?