• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Help me find a new case

nekrosoft13

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jan 4, 2005
Messages
1,618
I would like to get either 240 or 280mm close loop water cooler, unfortunately it won't fit in my Lian-Li PC-A70F.

What other options are there? I would prefer aluminum case but if there is nothing else steel will be fine, at as little plastic as possible.

I would like it to fit ATX board, one (maybe later 2) GTX 980 ti length cards.

4 5.25inch bays would be nice, hdd cage to be rotated so they slide in from the side not from back to front.

decent cable management.
 
Sounds like a Fractal Design R4 or R5 would be a good choice for you. But these cases only have 2 5.25" bays. If you need 4, then you are probably look at a full tower. If that's the idea then most full cases should suit any of your requirements.
 
i could do with 3.

is hard to find anything as I find most stuff extremely ugly

Fractal Arc XL looks decent
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811352035
Anyone know if the front panel is easily removable? is it plastic?
accommodates multiple thick 240mm radiators, and slim radiators up to 360mm in length, with space to spare for pumps and reservoirs!
what does that mean? will it fit NZXT Kraken X61 or Corsair H110i?

Corsair 750D looks decent, but I see them before and they are extremely large
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811139060

I like the simple look of this new Lian-Li, but it won't fit 280mm cooler
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811112421


did corsair discontinue 650D? is not on their website under cases
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811139006
 
Back
Top