help me find a good PC case!

ycchan

[H]ard|Gawd
Hi.

I currently have the LL PC6070A. Quality is awesome but airflow is bad. I am thinking of selling it and getting one with 120mm intake and exhaust but it seems most PC cases out there look really ugly..maybe thats only me.

Here are the ones I've looked at so far:

Antec Super lanboy - OK looks, going to change the LED fan if I get it...
LL PC V1000 - Love the looks but very pricey...
hmm what else is there...

suggestions please :)

thermaltake tsunami.......

y dont u just search the internet, lazy ass, do ur own god damn research......after u find a case that u like, then ask if it is good or not........ur never going to get anywhere in life if u always have other people do all ur work......and whats up with this "help me find a good pc case" nonsence, more like "find me a good pc case"

cooler master wavemaster/praetorian
lian li PC65B
silverstone TJ05/Tj06

gamekid said:
thermaltake tsunami.......

y dont u just search the internet, lazy ass, do ur own god damn research......after u find a case that u like, then ask if it is good or not........ur never going to get anywhere in life if u always have other people do all ur work......and whats up with this "help me find a good pc case" nonsence, more like "find me a good pc case"

I did and I didn't find much I like and I thought people might know some other cases I haven't heard of. Chill.

Back