Help me find a case

BababooeyHTJ

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Jan 21, 2009
Messages
6,951
As always I tend to get great recommendations here. I currently have an Antec 1200. It's not a bad case and I can live with it for now but I would like a smaller case without the plasticy gaudy look to it. It's for a gaming rig so decent airflow is a concern. At the same time I want things as quiet as possible and fan filters are a must since they have worked well for me in the 1200. A nice aluminum (some steel wouldn't be a deal breaker) midtower with decent airflow and cable routing options is what I'm looking for but I'm not sure where to start.

Thanks in advance.
 
Quiet case recommendations:
$160 - Fractal Design Define R3 Black ATX Case (US Shipping Factored in) (Fill in the ++++ with "N C I X" without the spaces)
$160 - Fractal Design Define R3 Titanium ATX Case (US Shipping Factored in) (Fill in the ++++ with "N C I X" without the spaces)
$160 - Fractal Design Define R3 Silver ATX Case (US Shipping Factored in) (Fill in the ++++ with "N C I X" without the spaces)
$160 - Silverstone RV02B-W ATX case
$230 - Silverstone FT02B ATX Case

Other case recommendations:
$90 - Lian Li Lancool PC-K56 ATX Case
$90 - Lian Li PC-7B Plus II ATX Case
$100 - Lian Li Lancool PC-K7B ATX Case
$110 - Lian Li PC-7FN ATX Case
$120 - Velocity Micro GX2-W Silver Classic Aluminum Case with Side Window
$160 - Corsair Graphite Series 600T ATX Case
 
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Thanks, I really like that FT02b. That is everything that I want in a case. I think that I may have to save up for it.

Thanks for the recommendations.
 
Back
Top