Help Me Find a Case That.....

-=GS=-

Weaksauce
OK so I want to build an HTPC out of some of my spare components and am having a hard time finding a case that will work within my constraints. What I am looking for is a case that supports a ATX motherboard and PSU and is less than 6" tall.

The Zalaman HD135, which I like, appears to meet all of my requirements. However, I read a review that said the height of the case is actually more than what is advertised and is actually about 6.2" tall.

I agree with the looking like the AV equipment they were just the first 2 I ran across...

If thats the case i would just cruise on over to the egg. This is the HTPC case page and find one that suits your taste the best. I could sit here and post cases all day.

All of the cases have their dimensions on their specs page and you can search by power supply or not, case color, brand, and price range

I agree with the looking like the AV equipment they were just the first 2 I ran across...

If thats the case i would just cruise on over to the egg. This is the HTPC case page and find one that suits your taste the best. I could sit here and post cases all day.

All of the cases have their dimensions on their specs page and you can search by power supply or not, case color, brand, and price range

Other than the two cases you posted, this is the only other case I see on newegg that is 6" or less in height... and the reviews are not very good...

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811280008

That apevia looks like the antec... does apevia take everybodys ideas and touch them up?!?!?!?!? LOL

Very nice cases though. Good price with PSU and it fits ATX!!!

Back